Monday, February 23, 2009

HAI!

Also some thingz I do today is checking the youtube...

I check all about Tokio Hotel...wow soo cute..!

XD

I kown this Tokio Hotel from my friends...Qyena and Wani..

Wani is the one who really love them soo much and now she effecting me
(Qyena is not really into Tokio Hotel)

It is actually a german band

I like this Bill Kaulitz guy he is sooo 'lah' cuteee and of course Tom Kaulitz tooo

I really like their music such as schrei,durch den monsoon,rette mich and etc.

Bill and Tom Kaulitz is a twin and they are GUYS..!!

I show the picture of Bill and Tom to my friends and all of them said that Bill is a beutiful GIRL...and Tom is totally a CUTE GUY

Well Bill actually really look like a girl,a very beautiful one...but I don't see him that way though....I see him as a cute guy and Tom you can't denied that he is freaking 'hot'...but at any how I like Bill better...

Bill is like my 'my prince charming' (wahh..)

Ermm...I think thats all...I haven't clean my house yet...BUBYEEE....

See you next time..!

:P





0 comments: